This morning we woke to Auckland having joined the rest of the country at Alert Level 2.
A reminder that all Patrolling activities must follow the level 2 guidelines and we ask that all Patrollers take personal responsibility in following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines:
- If you are sick, stay home!
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
- As much as possible, stay 2 metres away from strangers and 1 metre away from people you know
- Keep a record of where you have been and who you have interacted with
- Masks must be worn on public transport and are encouraged elsewhere
Additional note for Patrols in the Auckland City Region: In line with level 2.5 requirements, please ensure any patrol meetings held, meet the criteria of no more than 10 attendees.
We appreciate that some of the restrictions can be frustrating and we thank you all for working through these in a professional manner. It is only through working as a team that we can slow the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you, stay safe.